Badrinath Tour Package - Badrinath Package - Badrinath Yatra Package 2019
Duration: 5 Nights/6 Days
Destinations Covered: Delhi - Haridwar - Rudraprayag - Devprayag - Joshimath - Badrinath - Rishikesh - Haridwar - Delhi
The picturesque town of Badrinath is where divinity meets with the serenity of nature. Located in the Chamoli district in Uttarakhand at the height of 3,133 meters, the pre-eminent abode of Lord Vishnu is one of the holiest of the holy shrines of Char Dham pilgrimage in India. Other Char Dham sites include Dwarka, Puri and Rameswaram.
Situated between Nar and Narayan peaks, the pious land of Vishnu also belongs to the Chota Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand. Starting with Yamunotri, Gangotri and Kedarnath, Badrinath is the last and most celebrated stop in the pilgrimage tour of Garhwal Himalayas. Badrinath Dham is easily accessible by motorable roads and the Badrinath temple can be reached by walking along an easy trek. Around 3 km from Badrinath is the village of Mana, which is one of the last villages before the boundary of India ends and that of Tibet begins. The peak of Neelkanth stands strong spreading its mighty aura for all pilgrims and travellers alike.
Joshimath is a town that is located in the state of Uttarakhand in the District of Chamoli. The place is highly revered by Hindus and it is an important pilgrimage center in the country. Many devotees and travelers can be seen in the area during the pilgrim season. There are many temples and other religious sites that are located in the town as well. The town serves as a base for travelers who are looking to take a trek to some of the higher regions. One can reach the Valley of Flowers by taking a trek from the town of Joshimath. There are many hotels and dharamshalas that are located in the town as well and these cater to the visitors.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
- 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund
- Neat, clean, hygienic accommodation on Double Triple Sharing or as per your preferences.
- Meal plan as per package.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- All point to point sight-seeing as per given program possible in time frame.
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes (as per Package).Exclusions:
- Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors.
- Mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Any International or Domestic Air or Rail Tickets are not included with this package.
- GST as per Govt. rule Service Tax, Helicopter Tickets to Kedarnath Ji, Accommodation and meals in Kedarnath Ji will be on direct payment.
- Rest All Meals, Table drinks, laundry, porter, pony / Palaki, tips, camera fee extra payable.
- Personal expenses of the clients or any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.