Chardham Yatra By Helicopter
Chardham Yatra Group offering Best Chardham Yatra Package by Helicopter 2019. if you have any kind of query about the Package feel free to call us , Our Team will help out to understand the query about Chardham Tour Package 2019.
Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Destination Covered: Dehradun - Yamunotri - Gangotri - Kedarnath - Badrinath - Dehradun
Price: INR 1,76,000
Known to be the one of the most revered religious treks of Hinduism, Char Dham Yatra Uttarakhand includes treks to 4 religious sites of Hinduism- Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. Have darshan at these destinations that are placed on high altitude, amidst snow-capped Himalayan Mountains.
Chardham Yatra by helicopter in 4 nights and 5 days offers you a chance to pay homage to your lords and enjoy some refreshing moments, nestle in the lap of nature. While Yamunotri is the seat of river Goddess Yamuna, Gangtori is dedicated to Goddess Ganga. Badrinath is known as the abode of Lord Vishnu (Badri) and Kedarnath is a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva.
As you cover the distance through a helicopter ride, you also save a lot of time. The itinerary also includes visit to Triyuginarayan temple and Mana village.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Darshan at Yamunotri temple
- Pay homage at Gangotri Temple, the seat of holy river Ganga
- Visit to Kedarnath temple
- Evening visit to the ancient Triyuginarayan temple of Lord Vishnu
- Attend early morning Abhishek Puja at Badrinath temple
- Explore Mana village, near Badrinath
PRICE PER PERSON @ INR 1,76,000 ON TWIN SHARING with royalty charges
|Destination||Hotel to be used or Similar||Meal Plan|
|Dehradun||Hotel Madhuban (Deluxe Rooms)||Breakfast (Comp)|
|Kharsali||Yamunotri Cottage (Premium Cottages)||All Meals|
|Harsil||Sundar Resort (Premium Cottages)||All Meals|
|Kedarnath||Kabra Guest House (Non-star category) Formally Rajasthan Bhawan||All Meals|
|Badrinath||Narayan Palace (Suite room)||All Meals|
- Helicopter trip starts from Dehradun.
- Complimentary stay, pickup and Airport transfer for 1 Night in Haridwar/ Dehradun.
- Includes stay & all meals for 4 Nights / 5 Days during the chopper.
- Rudra Abhishek at Kedarnath.
- All local transport and sightseeing by Toyota Innova.
- VIP Darshan at all four temples i.e. Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
- Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath.
- Palki / Pony at Yamunotri.
- Rs 20,000 Royalty charges are included in the given price and this amount is subject to refund after final decision from the Uttarakhand Govt.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- Any Air fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Travel Insurance.
- SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMET EXTRA.
- 5% GST Extra on total billing.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS:
GUIDELINES BY DGCA
- Carrying of AADHAR CARD is must for all Indians whereas passport is required in case for foriegn national.
- All the hotels at Chardham Sector are non star category but we provide the best option available & the food served is pure vegetarian . Hotels are subject to sudden changes due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Maximum 5 kg luggageper passenger will be permitted to carry & we shall provide the duffel bag upon arrival at Dehradun. Excess baggage is to be stored at the hotel before proceeding to helipad, which can be collected later after completion of the tour.
- All temples in Chardham sector are located in high altitude & passengers are advised to carry their own medication. At these locations, it becomes cold in the evening, so passengers are advised to carry woolen clothing with them.
- Weighingat the time of boarding the helicopter is must since the pilot will not allow boarding in case it exceeds the weight conveyed at the time of booking & we reserve the right to shuffle passengers to manage the right weight of helicopters for safe flying in the hills.
- At Badrinath you would be provided with VIP darshan slip whereas our associates shall assist you in all other dhams. Early morning Rudra Abhishek at Kedarnath & Maha Abhishek at Badrinath shall be exclusively arranged for the guests.
- Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party, thus advised guests to get the fitness certificate from doctor to travel to the high altitude sector.
- No or delayed flying are subject to many factors like delayed clearance from Airforce & Civil aviation, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force ( NOTAM), bad weather conditions, sudden development of technical snag in helicopter, illness of flying crew & delayed positioning of the guests at the helipads
- Every person beyond 85 Kg shall pay INR 200 /- per Kg extra toward Palki at Yamunotri & Rs. 250/- per person for shuttle at Phata to Kedarnath on direct payment basis.
- The expenses towards lodging & boarding shall be borne by the guests in case of overstaying at any Dham due to bad weather conditionsor any other unavoidable reasons.
- If stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days, we shall try to finish two dhams on next day & maintain the further schedule.
- We shall refund the proportionate money calculated on missed flying time & other services in case guests are unable to visit any of the dham due to bad weather situation or any reason beyond our control.
- Full refund shall be applicable in case we are unable to commence the journey from Dehradun due to any reason beyond our control.
- Any donations, tips, pitthu & porter charges shall be borne by the guests only.
- Single Supplement @ INR 16500/- extra shall be chargeable in case any guest wishes to stay in single occupancy in hotels at all destinations.
- Damages of any kind caused to the party due to natural causes during the tour shall not be compensated by us and all legal disputes are to be settled within jurisdiction of Delhi-NCR.
Note: Exact Schedule can be advised before a day of departure. Above mentioned schedule is tentative just for understanding the operational system & timing. Things can be changed last moment due to any operational or weather changes.
Note: All reporting timings from point to point flying will be confirmed to client from our end. Charters and crew members can be changed as per availability. Timing of transfers from each flying point to another can be changed last moment as per availabilities or weather conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Available Hotel properties at Guptkashi and Yamunotri are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best among them. However, at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3.5 Star.
- Complimentary stay at arrival in Dehradun do not include lunch and dinner. (only breakfast)
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount. (full charter)
- IHPL reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions.
- Any extra night stay due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
- Full amount has to be deposited 20 days prior to date of journey.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
- Upto 30 days before Journey — 40 % of amount
- Upto 20 days before Journey — 60 % of amount
- Upto 15 days before Journey — No Refund
BAD WEATHER SITUATION : If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on next day . In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund the amount acc. to flying time.
BAD WEATHER SITUATION –
- If stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days, we shall try to finish the darshan on next day.
- We shall refund the proportionate money as per missed flying time, in case guests are completely unable to visit any of the dham due to bad weather situation or any reason beyond our control.
- 100 % refund is applicable in case we are unable to commence the journey due to any reason beyond our control.
- All taxes included in our rates are as on date (APART FROM GST). Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
- For detailed Terms & conditions of our company, please : http://www.chardhamyatragroup.com
- Note: The package is valid for dates of May 12 to June 15, 2019 and Sep 15 to Oct 30, 2019.
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.