Duration: 5 Nights/6 Days
Destinations Covered:Haridwar - Uttarkashi - Gangotri - Rishikesh - Delhi
The actual source, a frozen lake of ice and glacier (Champasar Glacier) located on the Kalind Mountain at a height of 4,421 m above sea level, about 1 km further up, is not frequented generally as it is not accessible; hence the shrine has been located on the foot of the hill. The approach is extremely difficult and pilgrims therefore offer puja at the temple itself.
Gangotri is one of the most visited holy places in India. This Himalayan place is believed to be the spot where Ganga, the Ganges River goddess, touched earth for the first time. It is therefore one of the dham to be covered during the Char Dham Yatra, a Hindu pilgrimage. Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri are the four sites of this pilgrimage.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
- 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund
- Neat, clean, hygienic accommodation on Double Triple Sharing or as per your preferences.
- Meal plan as per package.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- All point to point sight-seeing as per given program possible in time frame.
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes (as per Package).
- Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors.
- Mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Any International or Domestic Air or Rail Tickets are not included with this package.
- GST as per Govt. rule Service Tax, Helicopter Tickets to Kedarnath Ji, Accommodation and meals in Kedarnath Ji will be on direct payment.
- Rest All Meals, Table drinks, laundry, porter, pony / Palaki, tips, camera fee extra payable.
- Personal expenses of the clients or any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.